|NWP looking for Administrative Director|
|Written by Wild Nevada|
|Tuesday, 19 June 2012 10:24|
Hello, there, job applicant.
Are you interested in becoming our next Administrative Director?
We hope so.
Here's the scoop: This will be a salary position for a total of 25 hours per week. It includes Health, Dental and Life/Disability Insurance.
Bookkeeping duties include:
• Receive bills
• Pay bills through banking EFT and checks
• Prepare employees reimbursement forms
• Reconcile bank statements
• Create sales invoices
• Make deposit of funds received by Membership Coordinator and take to bank
• Enter all data in Quickbooks Pro
• Yearly adjusting entries-closing books
• Collect timesheets biweekly from employees
• Payroll – every other week (Wednesdays)
• Send in quarterly Nevada sales tax
Budgeting duties include:
• Create timeline for budget and work with staff to create first draft of budget
• Work with ED (executive director) and Board to create yearly budget
• Update Budget when needed
Yearly Taxes duties include:
• Coordinate with accountant for 990
• Coordinate audit-primary contact for auditors
• Post 990 on website-respond to questions
Reporting duties include:
• Create any financial reports that are needed
• Update and send reports for board quarterly meetings
• Send reports to board treasurer monthly
• Update Board Web Page
• Update Cash Flow Reports
• Update Staff on Income/Expenses compared to Budget
GAAP Compliant duties include:
• Maintain Fiscal Policies put into place from the audit
Administrative duties include:
• Maintain office supplies
• Maintain relationships with vendors
• Oversee IT needs ie. offsite backup, maintenance and upkeep
• Organize/maintain more efficient electronic and paper filing systems
• Update Employee Handbook as needed.
Fundraising duties include:
• Maintain grants calendar for submitting grants and reporting on them
• Creating financial reports for foundation reports and grants
• Event coordinator for Artown Exhibit and Wild & Scenic Film Festival (assisted by the Membership Coordinator)
• Assist in mailing appeals and renewals
• Assist in merchandise and promotional materials
And that's it!
OK, so if you're interested, you need to contact the person you would be replacing, Denise Barclay.
You can email Denise or call her at 775-657-8430.